Looking for Natural Hair Care Products?

AfroVeda has the right products for your hair - no matter what type you have! Ayurvedic and natural ingredients help you obtain and maintain healthy hair. Visit us at www.AFROVEDA.com and learn why we are the NATURAL choice!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Memorial Day Sale...Stay Tuned!!


Ladies....Start your engines!! Memorial Day is almost here and AfroVeda wants to help you celebrate! Save 10-25% on all of your favorite Ayurvedic hair care products beginning Monday, May 18 through May 31.

Be sure to check the website (www.AfroVeda.com) on Monday for great deals for you and your family!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so excited about this! There are so many things I want to try from your line (I already ordered the Cocolatte Moisture Mask) Thanks for the heads up =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mala!! Its Temeka, I still have my pur whipped jelly from october 08, STILL in love but I need to order another one to have on hand because its low

    ReplyDelete