Looking for Natural Hair Care Products?

AfroVeda has the right products for your hair - no matter what type you have! Ayurvedic and natural ingredients help you obtain and maintain healthy hair. Visit us at www.AFROVEDA.com and learn why we are the NATURAL choice!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson - Rest In Peace

Like so many millions of you, I couldn't believe it either. THE Michael Jackson? Dead? No way. It's still hard for me to accept it even as I write this post. I watched BET for hours last night as they showed his videos back-to-back. The one that hit me and brought tears to my eyes was "You Are Not Alone". I love you Michael. You will be missed beyond words. My prayers are with your family. Rest in eternal peace.
Michael Joseph Jackson
1958-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment